AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Mon Jan 10 11:54:17 2022
From: "Dekkers, Jack C [AN S]" <jdekkersiastate.edu>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: AGBT Ag
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 11:54:17 -0600

You asked last week, and we listened! The community asked that we extend
our abstract submission date, and we hear you! Please have your abstract
submitted no later than January 17th, at 5 pm PST.

AGBT Ag will bring together the world's leading genome researchers, data
scientists, breeders, policy influencers, funders, and technology
innovators from the global North and South who wish to embrace
opportunities to redesign terrestrial and aquatic agriculture.

AGBT Ag will be held in person April 4-6, 2022, at the Loews Coronado near
downtown San Diego.

IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION

ABSTRACTS ARE DUE January 17th

We are offering 10 travel awards and event scholarships. We'll cover the
cost of attending ABGT Ag because we want you to be there! For those who do
not qualify for the travel awards, we will offer deep discounts for all
attendees who have their abstracts selected. We do not want money to get in
the way of you sharing your latest research.

Submit an Abstract
https://www.cvent.com/...15d640e19c

See Our Speakers
https://www.agbt.org/...ts/agbt-ag/speakers/

Hear why the experts are taking part in AGBT Ag:

"One of humanity's greatest challenges is to sustainably produce more food
on existing agricultural lands. AGBT Ag...fosters the needed dialogue and
exchange of ideas to bring about the fourth agricultural revolution."
-Sarah Hearne, co-chair of the AGBT Ag conference and Principal Scientist
and maize geneticist at the International Maize and Wheat Improvement
Center (CIMMYT)

"It's very exciting that the AGBT Ag Conference is launching such a
generous travel award program. The awards will enable us to highlight
outstanding research contributions based on an evaluation of abstracts
submitted by students, post-doctorates, and early career faculty."
-Susan McCouch, member of the AGBT Ag organizing committee, chair of the
scholarship program, and Professor of Plant Breeding and Genetics at
Cornell University.

Agbt | 3730 Foundry Way #218, Suite 218, Saint Louis, MO 63110

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team