AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Tue Jan 11 09:35:30 2022
From: TENESA Albert <Albert.Tenesaed.ac.uk>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Core funded post at the Roslin Institute
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 09:35:30 -0600

Dear Colleagues,

There is an opening for a quantitative geneticists in my lab at the Roslin
Institute in beautiful Edinburgh. We are looking for a driven and
inquisitive scientist who can meaningfully contribute to a larger team
effort but also work and develop their own projects.

Further details are here: https://edin.ac/3Fbrevj

Please, contact me directly if you’d like to discuss the post informally.

Best wishes,

Albert

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team