AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Wed Jan 12 15:28:55 2022
From: "David Henderson" <dnadavenatorgmail.com>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Open position at NanoString
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 15:28:56 -0600

We are seeking a PhD statistician for method development on our new
technology called CosMx.  The technology measures transcript level data
with subcellular localization, meaning we know what transcript we are
measuring and where in the cell it is being measured (using fresh frozen or
FFPE tissue slices).  We can also measure protein at that level.  The ideal
candidate can ascertain the underlying distribution of measurements for
signal and background and use that information to create quality control,
normalization, and other downstream analysis methods.

https://boards.greenhouse.io/...ring/jobs/5748576002

--
David Henderson, Ph.D.
Director of Biostatistics

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team